Letiham replied

12 weeks ago

He Who Dares Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Hd 1080p > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of ruthless masked terrorists kidnap the Prime Ministers daughter, fortifying themselves in an underground car park rigged with explosives. A crack SAS team are sent in and must take the building one level at a time.
Acting is atrocious, making our SAS look like amateurs, the story line is not believable behaviour like this does not happen in the UK. The director should have met up with the SAS for some insight to their behaviour and skills. This should not have made It on to the TV, and some of the language is disgusting. Most people would be ashamed of this film, I know the director should be. A must not see film, dragged out by abnormal effects. Defiantly not special effects. I would never waste 72 minutes of my life watching this again. Over all unrealistic and bad acting. Absolute rubbish Please forward this review to the director so he can see what his mistakes were and next time produce something worth while.
I see a lot of reviews on here about slight inaccurate points in the film. Who cares its a film. Its not a documentary and I have to say I haven&#39;t had this much fun watching a film since Die Hard. (yes the first one) Whoever played the main bad guy was funny as hell, really liked it, . I highly recommend this film to anyone that wants to be entertained - I was, so much I&#39;ve loaned my friends the DVD and they loved it too (I want my DVD back now)<br/><br/>Film = fun and He Who Dares was a hell of a lot of fun. Ill be checking out other films made by this crew. I never knew the UK could make action films.

646f9e108c
Episode 1.104 full movie in hindi free downloadKamen Rider Faiz movie download in hdAmar Akbar Anthony in hindi free downloadBlatten full movie in hindi free download mp4free download Reservoir DogsWho Finds a Friend Finds a Treasure movie free download in hinditamil movie dubbed in hindi free download MiraculousDragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge full movie kickass torrenttamil movie Episode 1.34 free downloadOrcs! full movie hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.